This was floating around on Facebook and I liked it, so I'm posting it here too. It's a survey, but you use your kid's answers.
Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you do this, I'd love to hear the answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you?"I love you"
2. What makes mom happy?"Me"
3. What makes mom sad?"Not having me"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?"When you sing"
5. What was your mom like as a child?"Skinny"
6. How old is your mom?"25"
7. How tall is your mom?"12 foot:
8. What is her favorite thing to do?"play with me"9
. What does your mom do when you're not around?"read books:
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?"singing:
11. What is your mom really good at?"reading:
12. What is your mom not very good at?"coloring:
13. What does your mom do for a job?"go to Core"
14. What is your mom's favorite food?"Chipotle"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?"you help me"
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?"Sandy on Spongebob:
17. What do you and your mom do together?"read books"
18. How are you and your mom the same?"we both read"
19. How are you and your mom different?"I'm good at drawing and you're not"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?"you always say that you love me"
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?"Chipotle" - man does she know me!