Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me :)


I turn 26 tomorrow. I know that is not old, and I'm not going to pretend that it is. However, it does feel strange. Five years ago, I was at work counting the minutes until I got off and could go buy some beer. Just in the last year my life has changed so much. Since my last birthday, I have bought my first new car, gotten married, and bought my first home. So many changes, but all good ones. It's just amazing to me sometimes that I'm not the same punk kid who loved karaoke, but instead am someone's wife and mother. I have a feeling thought that 26 will be my best year ever!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday in 10 minutes Jessi-Each year always seems like the best! But you have had an amazing year...and I wish you an even better age 26.....just always count your blessings-starting in your own back yard with Danny, Hailey and and all those dogs!I love that picture of you and Adam on the old Thompson see-saw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be the best year ever if that is what you make of it. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU THAT YOU FOUND YOUR PLACE TO BE. I miss you and can;t wait to see you. Happy Birthday Jess!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Jessie. I know you are truly happy and that is all we wish for you. Have a great day, I know Danny will be good to you.
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jessica Lee....Life does take us each of us on its own amazing journey doesn't it? One really never knows what is around the next bend. I do know life called you toward your own happiness and you listened. Danny and Hailey have brought you such joy and building on that foundation will be the greatest gift in your life!!! So Happy Birthday 'little jessi', you've become a remarkable young woman! (and who DOESN'T think this is one of the cutest pictures ever taken?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 26th year I was pregnant and gave birth to Drew. Just sayin.... :)

    I hope this year is everything you hope it to be and more. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly - May I be as much like you in my 26th year as possible :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Jess! I ordered your bible you wanted...it is in. Have an awesome day! ;-)Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. "It is not the road you are on but the hand you are holding."
    That is my very own new saying
    debuted just for you
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete

Let me know why you love life today!